Allison Sampson managed change for nonprofit and public sector agencies since 1992. From cultural institutions to municipal agencies, from zoos to libraries, from medical clients to faith-based coalitions, Allison has assisted her clients to grow and enhance their services to customers, patrons, and employees, as well as to the public at large.
ASMC Case Study: Colburn Foundation
Allison has a decade of experience as the first senior leadership of the Colburn Foundation and is currently Senior Vice President of The Colburn School. In 2013, the foundation provided over $6 million in grants to promote a vibrant classical music community in Southern California.
- The Biller Family Foundation
- The Colburn Foundation & Colburn Music Fund
- County of Los Angeles Performing Arts Commission
- Getty Conservation Institute
- Irvine Foundation/Arts International
- Mortimer Levitt Foundation
- Robinson’s-May Department Stores Charitable Giving Division
Click the red links above to see full reference letters